Friday, June 13, 2008

Closure


Closure, originally uploaded by unxpektd.

I had an interesting conversation with a friend from Church the other night. We were talking about the things we need to do better in 2008 to have a better walk with Christ. We both admitted that we struggled with closure; how we both needed to slam the door shut on some things and people in our lives that are contrary to the Word of God. It's amazing how the Lord is involved in fellowship amongst believers, and how He hears and answers our prayers. I had prayed for closure with a very trying situation in my life and before I knew it my phone rung and I got some much needed answers in my life. True, there will be times when the answers will not be afforded to me but it is still my will to close those doors and walk by faith knowing that the Lord is faithful.

No comments: